ZKBioPack software makes adding biometric readers to Schneider-Electric’s Continuum access control software fast and easy.
- Simple – ZKBioPack launches from Continuum.
- Flexible – Supports different type ZKAccess readers.
- Scalable – No limit on number of readers supported.
- Saves time. Installation & setup is fast and simple.
- Saves money. ZKBioPack is very inexpensive.
- Secure – Use of Biometric readers ensures people requesting door access are who they say they are whereas ID badges can be misappropriated.
- ZKBioPack is launched from within the Continuum Personnel Manager using the local workstation.
- ZKBioPack communicates directly with Continuum while downloading user data and subsequently uploading that user data to the biometric readers.
- ZKBioPack synchronizes all relevant user data and biometric credentials amongst the biometric readers over the IP backbone.
- ZKBioPack allows users to manage all the biometric readers from the Continuum interface.
- Choice of ZKAccess Biometric Readers: F18, TF1700, TF1600, and MB700
Devices 100 Users 30,000
Database Access/Microsoft SQL Operating System Windows 7/8/10/Server 2008 (32/64)
Monitor Resolution1024 x 768 or Above
CPU Pentium Dual-Core Processor or Above RAM 2GB Storage 10 GB Free Space (NTFS Recommended)