- Over-current protection, over-voltage protection, and reversal protection for the power supply and all of the input and output terminals
- Reliable network system of controllers using either TCP/IP or RS-485 Serial communication
- Supports different Wiegand formats, and connects to ZK readers as well as HID, Mifare, and generic ID card readers
- Connects with a variety of electric locks, sensors, exit buttons, alarm devices, and indicators.
- Can be integrated with other security systems such as CCTV, Intrusion Detection, Fire Alarm Release, and elevastor Control for total security system. Directly compatible with ZK’s biometric reader controllers.
- Easy-to-use and intuitive programming with ZKAccess Software
- System management by browser from client PC’s. No need to install software on each client
- Programming of special logic between doors is set up with simple pull down menus. No special scripts or code is required.
- Management software allows indication of real-time door status and remote commanding of door open/close state. Alarm conditions such as forced open and extended open alarms are reported
- Advanced access control capabilities are built into the hardware, including anti-passback, Dual and multi-Card Authentication, and Duress Mode.
Users 30,000 Event Buffer 100,000 transactions
Qty. 2 26/34bit Wiegand Qty. 2 8bit burst for PIN
Qty. 1 1 Aux FORM-C relay output-SPDT 2A@30V AC Qty. 1 1 FORM-C relay output-SPDT 5A@36V DC or 8A@30V AC
Indicator communication, power, status and prox card
Operating Temperature 32-113 F (0-45 C) Operating Humidity 20% to 80%
Dimensions 10 3/4″ x 7 3/4″ x 3″ Weight 7.8 lbs (3.55 kgs.)
32bit 400MHz CPU
Communication RS485 Communication TCP/IP
Qty. 1 Auxillary Input Qty. 1 Door Sensor Qty. 1 Request to Enter
RS485 9600-38400 baud
Power Supply 9.6V-14.4V DC, 1.5A
Length 9″ (229 mm) Width 5.5″ (140 mm)