C3-100’s versatile design features take care of present and future needs with ease and efficiency. It is one of the most rugged and reliable door controllers on the market, with a multitude of built-in features.
Be sure to inquire about ZKAccess options which can further reduce your C3 installation time and labor, including:
1) Power over Ethernet (12V 2A)
2) InBridge Server (Single-purpose management appliance with pre-loaded software)
3) Wireless Bridge (up to 300-foot range)
- A Package of C3-100 in Metal Cabinet with Power Supply
- Gross Weight: 13 lbs.
- Package Size: 8″ x 6″ x 2 1/2″
- UL294 and CAN/ULC-S319 Certified
Users 30,000 Event Buffer 100,000 transactions
Qty. 2 26/34bit Wiegand Qty. 2 8bit burst for PIN
Qty. 1 1 Aux FORM-C relay output-SPDT 2A@30V AC Qty. 1 1 FORM-C relay output-SPDT 5A@36V DC or 8A@30V AC
Indicator communication, power, status and prox card
Operating Temperature 32-113 F (0-45 C) Operating Humidity 20% to 80%
Dimensions 8″ x 6″ x 2 1/2″ Weight 13 lbs.
32bit MIPS CPU Event Buffer 100,000 transactions
Communication RS485 Communication TCP/IP
Qty. 2 Exit Button Qty. 2 Door Sensor
RS485 9600-28400 baud
Power Supply 9.6V-14.4V DC, 1A
Dimensions Width16.6″ (106 mm)
Length 10″ (160 mm)