ZKAccess systems are built on flexible, open technology to provide management, real-time monitoring, and control of your access control system- all from a web browser. Simply download one instance of our free Windows-based v5.3 software (on a customer’s computer or ZKAccess InBridge appliance) and then manage the software from any computer’s web-browser which has administrative rights.
C3-100’s versatile design features take care of present and future needs with ease and efficiency. It is one of the most rugged and reliable door controllers on the market, with a multitude of built-in features.
Be sure to inquire about ZKAccess options which can further reduce your C3 installation time and labor, including:
1) Power over Ethernet (12V 2A)
2) InBridge Server (Single-purpose management appliance with pre-loaded software)
3) Wireless Bridge (up to 300-foot range)
- Over-current protection, over-voltage protection, and reversal protection for the power supply and all of the input and output terminals
- Reliable network system of controllers using either TCP/IP or RS-485 Serial communication
- Supports different Wiegand formats, and connects to ZK readers as well as HID, Mifare, and generic ID card readers
- Connects with a variety of electric locks, sensors, exit buttons, alarm devices, and indicators
- Can be integrated with other security systems such as CCTV, Intrusion Detection, Fire Alarm Release, and elevastor Control for total security system. Directly compatible with ZK’s biometric reader controllers.
- Easy-to-use and intuitive programming with ZKAccess Software
- System management by browser from client PC’s. No need to install software on each client
- Programming of special logic between doors is set up with simple pull down menus. No special scripts or code is required.
- Management software allows indication of real-time door status and remote commanding of door open/close state. Alarm conditions such as forced open and extended open alarms are reported.
- Advanced access control capabilities are built into the hardware, including anti-passback, Dual and multi-Card Authentication, and Duress Mode.
Users 30,000 Event Buffer 100,000 transactions
Qty. 2 26/34bit Wiegand Qty. 2 8bit burst for PIN
Qty. 1 1 Aux FORM-C relay output-SPDT 2A@30V AC Qty. 1 1 FORM-C relay output-SPDT 5A@36V DC or 8A@30V AC
Indicator communication, power, status and prox card
Operating Temperature 32-113 F (0-45 C) Operating Humidity 20% to 80%
Dimensions 8″ x 6″ x 2 1/2″ Weight 3 lbs (48 ozs.)
32bit MIPS CPU Event Buffer 100,000 transactions
Communication RS485 Communication TCP/IP
Qty. 2 Exit Button Qty. 2 Door Sensor
RS485 9600-28400 baud
Power Supply 9.6V-14.4V DC, 1A
Dimensions Width16.6″ (106 mm)
Length 10″ (160 mm)