AllroundDual M15 Thermal
- High-end thermografic camera with thermal sensor of typically 50 mK and a temperature measuring range of -40 to +550°C/-40 to +1022°F
- Two cameras in one: Thermal sensor plus 6MP sensor module can be displayed simultaneously in the dual image.
- The thermal sensor is capable of detecting even in complete darkness and/or through smoke, smog, or a thin plastic screen (limited during thick fog).
- Thermal images for detection are an ideal addition to systems with standard image sensors (for identification).
- The combination with the MxActivitySensor in particular delivers extremely reliable video analysis results of person/vehicle movements, as it is now possible to block out disruptive factors such as regular movements of "cold" objects such as bushes, grass, water, clouds, waves, etc.
- Thermal technology coverage is largely independent of distance.
- Thermal sensor with three different focal lengths available (image angle of 17°, 25° and 45°).